Intermediate Experienced Designer
As a designer with Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc., you’ll get to work on diverse projects from branding to web experiences (not programming) to print.? The company, and this team, is in the process of change and it is an exciting time for us.??
As an intermediate Graphic Designer you will work collaboratively with our team to create amazing digital experiences and brands.? You’ll be responsible and actively engaged with our creative process from start to finish: brainstorming and research; producing prototypes, wireframes, sketches, and mock-ups; and, completing designs for our varied clientele.? The work is fast-paced and challenging.??
We work in a variety of different industries and are aiming to bring on an individual who has experience in real estate marketing and branding.??
Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc, a full-service creative agency in Coquitlam, BC, provides brand and marketing asset design, web development, and video production services to local and national clients in a variety of industries.??
We started in 2002 and are a small team of less than 20 people.? We are committed to our craft and inspire each other. We enjoy thoughtful conversations over lunch, video games, and occasional outings.? We have given back to our local community with food drives, cleaning a local creek, and volunteer activities.
We offer a supportive work environment and a chance to be heard and influence the overall company.? We are dedicated to the success of our projects, clients, and team members.
- Prepare concepts, design assets and layouts for design projects from print to web
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Design and create modern graphics for our exclusive clients
- Work with web developers and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with team members to resolve technical and/or design issues
- English speaking and writing
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in design studios or freelance designing
- Degree in Graphic Design/Communication or equivalent
- A diverse and visually stunning portfolio of past design projects
- Diverse and strong experience with branding
- Intermediate-advanced understanding of spatial design for presentation centres
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator CC
- Excellent knowledge Photoshop CC
- Good knowledge of InDesign CC
- Experience using MAC OSX platform
- Exceptional design skills
- A keen eye and understanding of marketing and advertising
- Ability to sketch and create graphic assets
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude with the ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceMid Level (2+ years)